[SOLVED] RGB Fans

Broshido

Distinguished
May 3, 2013
Hi all, I'm looking for a new pc case and have found two that I want to change over to, looking at the Silverstone Fara B1 RGB or the Corsair SPEC-05, both of which come with RGB Fans preinstalled (the models that I'm looking at anyway). The only issue is I'm not too sure if the RGB Fans will connect to my motherboard (GIGABYTE GA-H55-UD3H), as I have read that the motherboard requires an RGB header (No idea what that is).

TL;DR will rgb fans work on my motherboard?

Spec sheet might be irrelevant, but here it is anyway:
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-H55-UD3H​
Processor: Intel I5 - 760 @ 2.80GHz​
Graphic Card: Nvidia GT 1030​
RAM: 8GB​
Power Supply: Antec SG-650​

If there are any alternative ways to get the RGB fans working (provided they don't work on my motherboard), please drop a comment. Thanks in advance!

Hi all, I'm looking for a new pc case and have found two that I want to change over to, looking at the Silverstone Fara B1 RGB or the Corsair SPEC-05, both of which come with RGB Fans preinstalled (the models that I'm looking at anyway). The only issue is I'm not too sure if the RGB Fans will connect to my motherboard (GIGABYTE GA-H55-UD3H), as I have read that the motherboard requires an RGB header (No idea what that is).

TL;DR will rgb fans work on my motherboard?

Spec sheet might be irrelevant, but here it is anyway:
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-H55-UD3H​
Processor: Intel I5 - 760 @ 2.80GHz​
Graphic Card: Nvidia GT 1030​
RAM: 8GB​
Power Supply: Antec SG-650​

If there are any alternative ways to get the RGB fans working (provided they don't work on my motherboard), please drop a comment. Thanks in advance!

TRENDING THREADS