Question RGB flickering & GPU fans spinning up & down ?

Dec 1, 2021
So I've just moved houses and setup my PC and everything, but for whatever reason, the case fans, AIO and mobo lights are flickering random colours (not the RAM). I tried reinstalling my software, switching plugs sockets the PC was plugged into, checked all the plugs in the PC to do with fans and RGB; all is fine. I also heard a small buzzing noise periodically coming from around the RGB header, when unplugging it it seemed to go away, but did not fix issue. I also noticed that my GPU fans will rapidly spin down from base speed to 0 rpm within a second, constantly, unless I have MSI Afterburner open. All is very strange, cannot find any solutions, anyone might know an answer?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to start with working with one RGB device and then with each successful operation, shut down, disconnect from the wall and then connect the next RGB device until you've connected all devices in the aforementioned process.

To note, you forgot to mention the specs to your entire build and the RGB devices you're working with in order for us to get a bigger picture of the issue. BIOS version for your motherboard?

Dec 1, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to start with working with one RGB device and then with each successful operation, shut down, disconnect from the wall and then connect the next RGB device until you've connected all devices in the aforementioned process.

To note, you forgot to mention the specs to your entire build and the RGB devices you're working with in order for us to get a bigger picture of the issue. BIOS version for your motherboard?
I’ve got an R5 2600 w/ Corsair aio, 3060 ti, 750w Corsair psu, 16gb 3000mhz ram, b450 steel legend and 3 Corsair 120mm rgb fans. Not sure of bios version sorry. I did try unplugging a few things and turning on;Same issue