Question RGB Fusion 2.0 problem

Aug 28, 2022
I installed RGB Fusion 2.0 and after running it and changing profiles I encountered a blue screen saying there was a problem. After it said I could restart the computer I rebooted but there was no display detected. I tried resetting the cmos using the jumper (powered off and unplugged and let it discharge the capacitors with the power button), removing the cmos battery for an hour and also tried resetting the ram individually to see if it was a RAM issue. I found an older thread here over a year old with something similar but was never solved. I'm hoping someone might have heard of a fix or what the likely issue is.

Colif

Win 11 Master
motherboard doesn't appear to support Ryzen - https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-78LMT-USB3-R2-rev-10/support#support-cpu

What has RGB Fusion?? GPU? because its not on motherboard.

Have you ever run the PC without a GPU? Curious if bsod was caused by card and if you took it out, and ran off motherboard, if you could get a picture now. then we could remove RGB Fusion and uninstall the Nvidia drivers, put card back in and see if it works again.

Aug 28, 2022
I have tried removing the GPU entirely and booting off the onboard graphics with same results - no lights on keyboard or mouse (they are not plugged in any usb3.0 hubs.

My brother gave that PC to me and I had assumed it used the program because I had used RGB Fusion in the past on a different PC. The RTX 2070 actually did come from a gigabyte prebuild, having come from my brother's computer after he upgraded to another GPU.