Question rgb fusion does not work

Apr 24, 2019
hi guys.i have a asus rog strix b360-f motherboard and a gigabyte gtx1080 g1 gaming graphics card,the problem is every time i try to open rgb fusion,the led`s will pick one color and hang on to it,the AORUS ENGINE app sucks it will not even open.when i open the rgb fusion it only allow me to go to the setings,if i hit anything else the app just closes it self.i have reinstalled windows,reinstalled the nvidia drivers,reinstalled gigabyte apps,i even downloaded rgb fusion on my phone but nothing works,Any help would be great!(sorry for the bad grammar)

Apr 24, 2019
Do you have ASUS Aura installed alongside RGB Fusion? While in theory they can work together, they're likely to cause more headaches/conflicts than you'll get as benefits.
i uninstalled it.and opened rgb fusion and its still the same and the graphics card leds got turned off 😂😂

Apr 24, 2019
update:i was searching the net for some answers . Unfortunately there wasn`t anything . so i downloaded all gigabytes softwear and installed them.only XTREME GAMING ENGINE worked . now i can control my RGB . the XTREME GAMING ENGINE has a very basic rgb control , i installed aura sync they work together no problem , but some times GIGABYTE XTREME GAMING ENGINE wont open .
thank you for all helps and replies

Dec 4, 2019
Found this on a YouTube comment and worked for me.
1.) Open file location for RGB Fusion 2.0.
2.) Drag "AtiTool" file to desktop.
3.) Try running RGB Fusion 2.0 again.