RGB Fusion Help

eddie_hunter13

Prominent
May 26, 2018
Hello,

I was having some troubles setting up my RGB Fusion software. i bougt some Coolermaster Masterfans Pro 120 which are "RGB Fusion ready" however they are no where to be seen for programming. Please let me know anything that I can do.

Spec list:
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro wifi
Fans: Coolermaster Masterfans 120

carltonje

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
there is a mb compatability list for coolermaster fans and gigabyte mb's and did not see the b450 on it so may not work. would either check cm tech support or gb tech if you want to try.

eddie_hunter13

Prominent
May 26, 2018

is that just a compatibility list? becasue my MB has the headers so i'm confused if its RGB fusion ready why it would not work on mine?

eddie_hunter13

Prominent
May 26, 2018

so this means that the RGB can't be controlled from the motherboard

eddie_hunter13

Prominent
May 26, 2018

i am confused what this is supposed to do. just tell me that the fans are not compatible or?

racksmith101

Respectable
Have you downloaded the gigabyte app center and the RGB fusion software from your motherboard support page? Also make sure you have the fans RGB connector fitted to your mobo RGB header the correct way round (there is a small triangle on the fan connector that shows pin 1)

eddie_hunter13

Prominent
May 26, 2018

since the fans light up it means that they are connected the right way right? i double check all of them and i oriented them the right way. i have downloaded both RGB fusion from the software and the app center. that is why i am so confused.