Question RGB Fusion of the Motherboard is not turning on

Jun 28, 2020
Hello:

I have a b365m ds3h motherboard. It has two RGB Fusion Leds. The other day I decided to check if I could manage the leds so I could turn them on and off depending on the situation, so I decided to go to the Bios and see. I found the option RGB Fusion (Onboard Led) On/Off and I change it to off. It worked. Days after that I thought it was a good moment to turn them on again (maybe I was feeling enthusiastic that day) but sadly they are not turning on again even if put On in the Bios option.

I have left the Bios option in "On" and also downloaded the RGB Fusion 2.0 software and does no difference. I have already tried to do it with app manager (the one that includes RGB as one feature) and nothing.

I have noticed is not a power cables thing because when I turn the computer on one of the leds turns on too just to say "hello" for a moment during the pc start or boot up.

The features of my pc are the following:

Corei5 9400F 9th.
32GB RAM
x64
Windows 10
GTX 1650 (is irrelevant here cause the issue is RGB of motherboard but anyway)
motherboard b365m ds3h

Might not be a big issue in terms of using the pc but as anyone who buys something I would like all possible functionalities available and working fine.

Well, I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

Igneo

From my experience, RGB Fusion is glitchy as hell! Ive had so many problems with it in the past I just gave up with it. It use to glitch out my whole system, my pc would crash,it would stop recognizing my ssd and I would have to keep entering BIOS to reset everything,it was a nightmare!

Reactions: Igneo87
Jun 28, 2020
From my experience, RGB Fusion is glitchy as hell! Ive had so many problems with it in the past I just gave up with it. It use to glitch out my whole system, my pc would crash,it would stop recognizing my ssd and I would have to keep entering BIOS to reset everything,it was a nightmare!

Hi Kurdtnz, I appreciate you took time to give me an answer. I´m noticing what you say in many forums. People is getting tired. I´m going to try to fix it patiently. We will see. If I get any new I´ll let you know.

And of course, if you or others have any idea please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: kurdtnz