[SOLVED] RGB Fusion software malfunctioning

Flame1

Honorable
Aug 8, 2017
I have the Aorus x470 gaming 7 and it used to work perfectly with all the effects when I had corsair vengeance LED ram in it. Today I switched my ram to Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO and the LEDs on the motherboard went rogue as soon as I opened the RGB Fusion software, when I press a certain colour it changes to a completely different colour and selecting the 'digital wave effect seems to completely turn off the LED, on top of that most effects dont work at all anymore. The new ram works perfectly fine with the iCUE software but the motherboard lighting just doesnt work as it should for some reason. Yet again, I did not have this issue with the other non-rgb ram and this started happening right after i switched.

Things that I have tried:
-Uninstalling iCue
-Reinstalling Rgb fusion
-Changing the motherboard led colours in the bios. (this partly worked as the colours were changing but the led on the heatsync that has the digital wave effect didnt light up at all and a lot of effects didnt work.

Im beginning to think that I need to update the bios (im currently on F8, 25/01/2019) but I am not sure.

Solution
My pc crashed and for about 10 minutes i was keep on rebooting it and it was keep on failing to load into windows... after that I decided to finally boot into windows and all the lighting was working perfectly fine.

Flame1

Honorable
Aug 8, 2017
My pc crashed and for about 10 minutes i was keep on rebooting it and it was keep on failing to load into windows... after that I decided to finally boot into windows and all the lighting was working perfectly fine.

Solution