[SOLVED] RGB Hub Help

Feb 26, 2019
A quick question, I have a few RGB elements in my newest build, however, my motherboard (B450m DS3H) only has one 2v RGB/LED header. I am looking for a SATA-powered RGB hub so that I can connect all my RGB elements. Any Recommendations? I should mention that I purchased a RGB header splitter and that did not work, which I assume is because the header is only 2v.

Solution
Deepcool (RGB 200 EX) Motherboard Controlled RGB LED Strip (12V 4Pin), and I believe the fan is a corsair sp120.

That could potentially cause a problem because there's no central standard for RGB at the moment, which means that there might not be a product that you are looking for. If you've got a Corsair fan then there's only one way you can go and that's buy a Lighting Node Pro. That's the only way that RGB will work with your fans. But I'm not even sure that the SP fans will work with a Node Pro because they're an older model.
Feb 26, 2019
Currently, I have only two LED strips (daisy chained) connected to the RGB header on the motherboard. No other RGB elements are functioning, like my 120mm RGB fan. It spins, but no RGB.

g-unit1111

Titan
Deepcool (RGB 200 EX) Motherboard Controlled RGB LED Strip (12V 4Pin), and I believe the fan is a corsair sp120.

That could potentially cause a problem because there's no central standard for RGB at the moment, which means that there might not be a product that you are looking for. If you've got a Corsair fan then there's only one way you can go and that's buy a Lighting Node Pro. That's the only way that RGB will work with your fans. But I'm not even sure that the SP fans will work with a Node Pro because they're an older model.

Solution