Question RGB Keyboard flickers when turning on other electrical aplliances

Feb 7, 2022
I recently noticed that when someone turns on the lights or other electrical appliances in the next room, my RGB keyboard randomly flickers. Other devices, such as an RGB mouse, are not affected.

What could be the reason? I suspect electrical interference, but I can't figure out why only the keyboard suffers from this.

I have a kinda meh wired Chinese keyboard from GamePro and a pretty good mouse from Logitech. Maybe the cheap keyboard just doesn't have proper interference protection or something like that? Thanks.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2022
I recently noticed that when someone turns on the lights or other electrical appliances in the next room, my RGB keyboard randomly flickers. Other devices, such as an RGB mouse, are not affected.

What could be the reason? I suspect electrical interference, but I can't figure out why only the keyboard suffers from this.

I have a kinda meh Chinese keyboard from GamePro and a pretty good mouse from Logitech. Maybe the cheap keyboard just doesn't have proper interference protection or something like that? Thanks.

Problem solved by connecting power cord to power socket in another wall.