Rgb led lighting

jazgreen99

Honorable
Feb 24, 2018
Hi all

I just want a bit of information I have a Asus B450 Prime Motherboard. I’m going to put 2 rgb fan frames on the front two 140mm fans and another 2 rgb frames on the other 120mm fans.

That’s 5 in total my case is the phanteks p400s and it comes with controllable lights I no. Can I use splitters to connect all 5 fans to the rgb header(4 pin)? Will the led strip also go to that header or a separate place?

On top of the case is that button to change colours I was thinking of using that to turn off all the lights in my case instead of changing colours can I do that?

I’m sure aura sync is compatible?so can I use aura syncs to change all colours at once? Or will I only be able to use 1 colour for my fans and led strips?

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from obi1kenobi : "Help With rgb connections"

Hi all

I just want a bit of help I have a Asus B450 Prime Motherboard. I’m going to put 2 phanteks rgb fan frames on the front 2 140mm fans and another 2 phanteks rgb frames on the other 120mm fans.

I have the phanteks p400s can I use splitters to connect all 4 rgb frames to the rgb header? Will I have to add the rgb strip to that and disconnect the cable which goes to the led case controller and also add that to the rgb splitter?Like 6 to 1 splitter

Then I can use aura sync to control everything if that will work?

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
MERGED QUESTION
Question from obi1kenobi : "Help With rgb connections"

Hi all

I just want a bit of help I have a Asus B450 Prime Motherboard. I’m going to put 2 phanteks rgb fan frames on the front 2 140mm fans and another 2 phanteks rgb frames on the other 120mm fans.

I have the phanteks p400s can I use splitters to connect all 4 rgb frames to the rgb header? Will I have to add the rgb strip to that and disconnect the cable which goes to the led case controller and also add that to the rgb splitter?Like 6 to 1 splitter

Then I can use aura sync to control everything if that will work?

Solution