[SOLVED] RGB LED of ML240R on pump and radiator fans stays on after shutdown?

ceemike

Commendable
Oct 30, 2017
Other LEDs such as motherboard (z390 aorus pro) and mouse (logitech g502) dont stay on. However the hyperx logo on the Cloud 2s stays on for some reason aswell?

Revamped my system yesterday with new motherboard and psu so can't tell if something is faulty or I connected the AIO wrong (but then why does the hyperx led stay on too?)

Solution
Other LEDs such as motherboard (z390 aorus pro) and mouse (logitech g502) dont stay on. However the hyperx logo on the Cloud 2s stays on for some reason aswell?

Revamped my system yesterday with new motherboard and psu so can't tell if something is faulty or I connected the AIO wrong (but then why does the hyperx led stay on too?)
Check MB manual, ther should be a setting in BIOS that governs what happens to RGB after shutdown

Check MB manual, ther should be a setting in BIOS that governs what happens to RGB after shutdown

Solution

TRENDING THREADS