Question RGB problem with Corsair Commander Core and looking for splitting cable?

Dec 20, 2022
Hello,
My PC is a 5900X beast built in a Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB TG case that came with a Commander Pro built in. Recently I switched out my H115i with a H110 Elite LCD AIO cooler but had to switch out the Commander Pro with the included Commander Core for compatibility reasons and now all 6 (x2) ports on the commander are occupied. (4 case fans + 2 AIO fans).

Problem now is that I can't connect my Corsair accent triangles anywhere. Is there a way to get them recognised in iCue? I searched the internet for PWM splitter cables but can't seem to find any 3 pins to 3 pins splitters. Any suggestion?

Thx in advance!

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Check this idea with Corsair Tech Support. From what I read about the Corsair LC100 Accent Panels, a set of 9 triangles comes in one set, and that includes a "master tile" that connects to the source 3-pin power supply. You used to use a Commander Pro for that. You MAY have had TWO sets totalling 18 tiles, I don't know. IF you have only the 9-tile single set, I note that the new Commander Core unit has a single 3-pin port labelled "RGB" on one end - see its manual p. 3 - described for use with certain other Corsair 3-pin lighting accessories. CHECK whether your LC100 set is able to connect to this port.