[SOLVED] RGB sync on ASrock B450 Pro4

Oct 1, 2019
so today i got my System some new Enermaxx T.B. fans and a Deepcool AIO. On the Product Page of the AIO it says that i can sync the RGB through Polychrome, which works just fine. But on the Product Page on the Enermax T.B. fans instead of ASrock Polychrome it say ASrock RGB Led. But on the page of Polychome it says it can sync with these Enermax fans. Which is a little bit confusing because it doesnt work, and the software doesnt detect these fans (i have plug them in the 12V header).
Are there 2 different rgb software from Asrock (Polychrome and RGB Led) because i cant find the second one.
If not can these fan be synced through Polychrome and how can i fix it? Or have i just waste 50Euro on some Peripherals?
The Motherboard is ASrock B450 Pro4.

Sorry for my bad English.

Solution
yes im pretty sure i did since i can see the unoccupied 5V 3pin Header through the glass.
Yes for Polychrome but no for the mobo but i dont see any related description on Asrock Bios page for this mobo so i dont think it has anything to do with it.
But ill try i guess
If the problem still remains, either the box doesn't work properly or your header is somehow malfunctioned.

That asrock rgb led thing confuses me aswell. Maybe enermax made a fault..

geckovic02

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
its the 12V header and yes through molexthe fans work fine i can control it with the remote that came with the pack just cant manage to sync it.
Did you plugged it into the right header? Its the white one with 4 pins..

I have the same motherboard but don't actually use the 12v header. So I can't tell if I have similar problems or not..

Do you have newest bios update and newest version of polychrome?

Oct 1, 2019
Did you plugged it into the right header? Its the white one with 4 pins..

I have the same motherboard but don't actually use the 12v header. So I can't tell if I have similar problems or not..

Do you have newest bios update and newest version of polychrome?
yes im pretty sure i did since i can see the unoccupied 5V 3pin Header through the glass.
Yes for Polychrome but no for the mobo but i dont see any related description on Asrock Bios page for this mobo so i dont think it has anything to do with it.
But ill try i guess

geckovic02

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
But ill try i guess
If the problem still remains, either the box doesn't work properly or your header is somehow malfunctioned.

That asrock rgb led thing confuses me aswell. Maybe enermax made a fault..

Solution

TRENDING THREADS