rgrd relative post count - May 2 2005
(mystery sample over last year - not accurate)

The numbers in brackets (x+y) are the count of messages from
this poster that I have saved into my good rl posts folder.
x = recently
y = over the last year

1st
Twisted One[1] + Neodymium: 782 + 35
ABCGi: 775 [inflated]
Kornel: 736 (3+4)
The Sheep + RD: 629 + 2 (2+2)
Hajo: 533 (4+13)
Jeff Lait: 458 (4+7)
R. Dan Henry: 328 (5+10)
David Damerell: 295 (+1)
SZDev - Slash: 285 (1+2)

10th
Ray Dillinger: 280 (8+11)
Gerry Quinn: 206
Martin Read: 200 (1+3)
Björn Bergström: 196 [Dweller mobile] (1+3)
Glen Wheeler: 193
copx: 171 [a really hard rl]
Antoine: 163
Mike Blackney: 141
Timothy Pruett: 125

20th
Filip Dreger: 117 (+1)
konijn: 105 (+3)
su: 105 (+2)
Bateau: 103 (2)
Sherm Pendley: 83
Krice: 76
DarkGod: 76 [TOMEnet - provides roguebasin host] (+1)
Ilya Bely: 66 (+2)
crichmon: 64
Jakub: 63 (+1)

30th
Steve Yrjana: 62 (+1)
Paul Pekkarinen: 60
R. Alan Monroe: 58
Mystic Triad: 57
Juho Julkunen: 56
Larry Smith: 55 (4)
Jim Strathmeyer: 54 (2)
Auric: 51
Christophe Cavalaria: 44
Arthur J. O'Dwyer: 41

40th
Gero Kunter: 40 (2)
Chris Reuter: 40 (2)
Raghar: 37
Elethiomel: 34 (+1)
Raymond Martineau: 33
Risto Saarelma: 33
James Bulgin: 31 (+1)
Graeme Dice: 31
Mark Hughes: 30 (1+6)
JSwing: 29 (+1)

50th
Jan Drahokoupil: 27
JimmyB + jimrandomh: 24 [calcrogue] (+7)
Aki Rossi: 24
courtney campbell: 24 (+2)
adrien beau: 13
archibald: 23
Heroic Adventure: 22
Bryce McQuern + bamcquern: 22 [abstract roguelike post]
zillameth: 21 (+1)
jasonnorthrup@yahoo.com: 18 (1)

60th
Ash Ellis + sheepy = 15 + 3
Paul Murray: 17 (2)
Pfhoenix: 17
Joseph Hewitt: 17 [deadcold] (+3)
Martin Woodard: 16 [the tombs www.thetombs.com] (3)
Lochok: 16
Brent Ritchie: 16
kostatus: 13 (+2)
erisdiscordia: 10 (2)
NIm: 8

70th
Mechanoid: 8
Chipacabra: 7 (+1)
J. W. McCall: 6
Jason Allen: 6
Andrew Doull: 5
chrisgwilliams: 5 (+1)
caradhras: 5
Amy Wang: 5 [famed]
Leon Torres: 4
Andy Driver + andyhd: 4+1 [http://www.pagezero.net/roguelike]
AngeloB: 1

81
ShockFrost: 0 [famed - last post 1/7/2004
- archive count over last year = 26]

[1] started 10/2/2005, goes by multiple nix

corrections, amalgamations of various nix, alterations
etc welcome... apologies for mistakes (done quickly)!

Trivia Question: which ppl from the above list wrote
the following words over the last year?
"Your email arrived, thanks. Response is sent."

--
ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
Fun RLs in rgrd that I have tested recently!

ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>rgrd relative post count - May 2 2005
>(mystery sample over last year - not accurate)
<snip>
>corrections, amalgamations of various nix, alterations
>etc welcome... apologies for mistakes (done quickly)!
>
>Trivia Question: which ppl from the above list wrote
>the following words over the last year?
>"Your email arrived, thanks. Response is sent."

I'm hurt; I didn't even make the list. Of course, I think I've had
maybe three on topic posts so far.

ABCGi wrote:
> The numbers in brackets (x+y) are the count of messages from
> this poster that I have saved into my good rl posts folder.

> Krice: 76
> Paul Pekkarinen: 60

These two are the same person:) I began to use Krice when google beta
asked for a nickname.

Dnia Mon, 02 May 2005 21:42:07 +1000,
ABCGi napisal(a):

> The Sheep + RD: 629 + 2 (2+2)

What's "RD"?

> Trivia Question: which ppl from the above list wrote
> the following words over the last year?
> "Your email arrived, thanks. Response is sent."

It'd be either Hajo or Bjorn, I suppose...

/me checks

Ha, I was right! :)
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=Your+email+arrived%2C+thanks.+Response+is+sent.

--
Radomir @**@_ Bee! .**._ .**._ .**._ .**._ zZ
`The Sheep' ('') 3 (..) 3 (..) 3 (..) 3 (--) 3

ABCGi wrote:
> rgrd relative post count - May 2 2005
> (mystery sample over last year - not accurate)
>
> The numbers in brackets (x+y) are the count of messages from
> this poster that I have saved into my good rl posts folder.
> x = recently
> y = over the last year
>
> 1st
> Twisted One[1] + Neodymium: 782 + 35

No saved posts of Neo? :-?

> ABCGi: 775 [inflated]
> Kornel: 736 (3+4)

Cool! I'm so high! (no pun intended ;-) ). It seems I don't produce much
meaningfull posts tough :-/

> Trivia Question: which ppl from the above list wrote
> the following words over the last year?
> "Your email arrived, thanks. Response is sent."

I would guess similary as Sheep (+ myself, I can imagine writing such a
message ;-) ). But he was first :-D
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]

ABCGi wrote:
> rgrd relative post count - May 2 2005
> (mystery sample over last year - not accurate)

Mystic Triad and Heroic Adventure are the same. :)

The Sheep wrote:
> Dnia Mon, 02 May 2005 21:42:07 +1000,
> ABCGi napisal(a):
>
>>The Sheep + RD: 629 + 2 (2+2)
>
> What's "RD"?

You used R.D. (your full name) twice earlier in the year
before changing to The Sheep. Someone else used sheepy
but it wasn't you.

>>Trivia Question: which ppl from the above list wrote
>>the following words over the last year?
>>"Your email arrived, thanks. Response is sent."
>
> It'd be either Hajo or Bjorn, I suppose...
>
> /me checks
>
> Ha, I was right! :)
> http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=Your+email+arrived%2C+thanks.+Response+is+sent.

Nice I like how you didn't have to do the google search
initially... wd!

--

On Mon, 02 May 2005 21:42:07 +1000, ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>R. Dan Henry: 328 (5+10)

blah blah blah blah blah

At least you found some of it interesting.

>Ray Dillinger: 280 (8+11)

This guy, though, is obviously doing something right.

R. Dan Henry
danhenry@inreach.com
Idiot boy, when are you going to post something useful?
Or better yet, get a job and stop being a welfare bum?

Krice wrote:
> ABCGi wrote:
>
>>The numbers in brackets (x+y) are the count of messages from
>>this poster that I have saved into my good rl posts folder.
>
>>Krice: 76
>>Paul Pekkarinen: 60
>
> These two are the same person:) I began to use Krice when google beta
> asked for a nickname.

Krice + Paul Pekkarinen: 76 + 60

Ah missed that one - puts you quite a bit higher in the
rankings!

--

Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
> ABCGi wrote:
>
>> rgrd relative post count - May 2 2005
>> (mystery sample over last year - not accurate)
>>
>> The numbers in brackets (x+y) are the count of messages from
>> this poster that I have saved into my good rl posts folder.
>> x = recently
>> y = over the last year
>>
>> 1st
>> Twisted One[1] + Neodymium: 782 + 35
>
> No saved posts of Neo? :-?
>
>> ABCGi: 775 [inflated]
>> Kornel: 736 (3+4)
>
> Cool! I'm so high! (no pun intended ;-) ). It seems I don't produce much
> meaningfull posts tough :-/

heh - that's a very rough metric, so I wouldn't worry
about it! You would be the top legit poster it would
seem ;P

>> Trivia Question: which ppl from the above list wrote
>> the following words over the last year?
>> "Your email arrived, thanks. Response is sent."
>
> I would guess similary as Sheep (+ myself, I can imagine writing such a
> message ;-) ). But he was first :-D

BTW Check out the news page on http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
for Doomish writings ;)

--

ABCGi wrote:
>>> Trivia Question: which ppl from the above list wrote
>>> the following words over the last year?
>>> "Your email arrived, thanks. Response is sent."
>>
>> I would guess similary as Sheep (+ myself, I can imagine writing such
>> a message ;-) ). But he was first :-D
>
> BTW Check out the news page on http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
> for Doomish writings ;)

Geeesh, where should I search? This site is *large*!
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]
Carceri -- A prelude to GenRogue... Coming Soon

ABCGi wrote:
> rgrd relative post count - May 2 2005
> (mystery sample over last year - not accurate)
>
> The numbers in brackets (x+y) are the count of messages from
> this poster that I have saved into my good rl posts folder.
> x = recently
> y = over the last year
>
> 1st
> Twisted One[1] + Neodymium: 782 + 35

I am confused here; he is the first one in on topic posts???

> ABCGi: 775 [inflated]

This guy must not be here! ;)

> Kornel: 736 (3+4)
> The Sheep + RD: 629 + 2 (2+2)
> Hajo: 533 (4+13)
> Jeff Lait: 458 (4+7)
> R. Dan Henry: 328 (5+10)
> David Damerell: 295 (+1)
> SZDev - Slash: 285 (1+2)

Whooa! I am in the top ten !! ;D

I haven't posted a lot lately tough... may be its time to let those mad
ideas flow out of my head :D

SNIP

> Amy Wang: 5 [famed]
SNIP
> ShockFrost: 0 [famed - last post 1/7/2004
> - archive count over last year = 26]

They ought to come back!!! There was some elegance in their flames, in
contrast to Neo's whinning.

http://peltkore.net/~szdev

R. Dan Henry wrote:
> blah blah blah blah blah
>
> At least you found some of it interesting.
>
>>Ray Dillinger: 280 (8+11)
>
> This guy, though, is obviously doing something right.

[attacks deleted]

FOAD.

ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com>
wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 21:42:07 +1000:
> rgrd relative post count - May 2 2005
> (mystery sample over last year - not accurate)
> The numbers in brackets (x+y) are the count of messages from
> this poster that I have saved into my good rl posts folder.
> x = recently
> y = over the last year
> Mark Hughes: 30 (1+6)

48th, but memorable. Works for me. Of course, that's largely because
I took a long time off from posting last year.

"Gibson and I dueled among blazing stacks of books for a while. [...] The
streets were crowded with his black-suited minions and I had to turn into a
swarm of locusts and fly back to Seattle." -Neal Stephenson, /. interview

Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:

>>> I would guess similary as Sheep (+ myself, I can imagine writing such
>>> a message ;-) ). But he was first :-D
>>
>> BTW Check out the news page on http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
>> for Doomish writings ;)
>
> Geeesh, where should I search? This site is *large*!

haha the "News" page - not "new" page!

http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk/news.html

We are amused :)

--
ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
Fun RLs in rgrd that I have tested recently!
DoomRL - DwellerMobile - HWorld - AburaTan - DiabloRL

Paul Arthur wrote:
> ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>rgrd relative post count - May 2 2005
>>(mystery sample over last year - not accurate)
>
> <snip>
>
>>corrections, amalgamations of various nix, alterations
>>etc welcome... apologies for mistakes (done quickly)!
>>
>>Trivia Question: which ppl from the above list wrote
>>the following words over the last year?
>>"Your email arrived, thanks. Response is sent."
>
> I'm hurt; I didn't even make the list. Of course, I think I've had
> maybe three on topic posts so far.

Sorry - was a quick job. Had you posted anything over
the last week or so?

--

ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Paul Arthur wrote:
>> ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>rgrd relative post count - May 2 2005
>>>(mystery sample over last year - not accurate)
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>>corrections, amalgamations of various nix, alterations
>>>etc welcome... apologies for mistakes (done quickly)!
>>>
>>>Trivia Question: which ppl from the above list wrote
>>>the following words over the last year?
>>>"Your email arrived, thanks. Response is sent."
>>
>> I'm hurt; I didn't even make the list. Of course, I think I've had
>> maybe three on topic posts so far.
>
>Sorry - was a quick job. Had you posted anything over
>the last week or so?

Yeah; my last on topic post was on 2005-04-28.

Paul Arthur wrote:
> ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Paul Arthur wrote:

>>><snip>

>>>I'm hurt; I didn't even make the list. Of course, I think I've had
>>>maybe three on topic posts so far.
>>
>>Sorry - was a quick job. Had you posted anything over
>>the last week or so?
>
> Yeah; my last on topic post was on 2005-04-28.

hmmm failure... warning will robinson!

--

Heroic Adventure wrote:
> ABCGi wrote:
>
>> rgrd relative post count - May 2 2005
>> (mystery sample over last year - not accurate)
>
> Mystic Triad and Heroic Adventure are the same. :)

Of course! I *did* know that...

--

R. Dan Henry wrote:
> On Mon, 02 May 2005 21:42:07 +1000, ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>R. Dan Henry: 328 (5+10)
>
> blah blah blah blah blah
>
> At least you found some of it interesting.

Yes thanks to you and everyone at rgrd who posts useful
stuff! (And those that write RLs for free of course!)

I find your itemising of element for a single idea so
complete and useful that they are a must save! Your
posts often stand alone within a thread (ie does not
require context). You have done quite a lot in the
past, not so much lately... They make ideal checklists
for implementation surely!

'Roguelike "Terrain"'
"RL engines"
"magic tower"

And this nugget!
"Any future development must add on-fire status,
because that'd be a great overlay."

hehe on-fire -> every RL should have this!!!

>>Ray Dillinger: 280 (8+11)
>
> This guy, though, is obviously doing something right.

Yeah it's an enigma! He has also maintained a good level
from the past to present. Of course its an approximate
pseudo-science at best, but he has good short articles
that encompass an idea compactly - often in reply to
others initial ideas.

"Minigames"
"User Interface Design"
"Roguelikes and vision cones"
"intelligent vs stupid slots"

And this quote that took my fancy;
"Good ideas make good things better. Great ideas make better
things simple." - Ray (Bear) Dillinger

The top #E rankings in terms of ABCGi saved posts is;

1st
Ray Dillinger: 280 (8+11)
Hajo: 533 (4+13)
R. Dan Henry: 328 (5+10)
Jeff Lait: 458 (4+7)
Kornel: 736 (3+4)

Mark Hughes: 30 (1+6)
JimmyB + jimrandomh: 24 [calcrogue] (+7)
The Sheep + RD: 629 + 2 (2+2)
Björn Bergström: 196 [Dweller mobile] (1+3)
Larry Smith: 55 (4)

Martin Read: 200 (1+3)
Martin Woodard: 16 [the tombs www.thetombs.com] (3)
SZDev - Slash: 285 (1+2)
konijn: 105 (+3)
Joseph Hewitt: 17 [deadcold] (+3)

NOTE:

Ray Dillinger wrote:
> ABCGi wrote:
>
>> R. Dan Henry wrote:
[snip]

> Hmm, okay... the sums of the numbers in parens are arranged
> in decreasing order? so it's 19, 17, 15, 11, 7, 7, 7 4, 4 ... ?

Don't bother trying to parse it -- it's just some off-topic ABCGi/R
Pedantic mutual admiration and twisted-bashing society. Better to just
ignore it. :p

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes wrote:
> ABCGi <abcgi@yahoo.com>
> wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 21:42:07 +1000:
>
>>rgrd relative post count - May 2 2005
>>(mystery sample over last year - not accurate)
>>The numbers in brackets (x+y) are the count of messages from
>>this poster that I have saved into my good rl posts folder.
>>x = recently
>>y = over the last year
>>Mark Hughes: 30 (1+6)
>
> 48th, but memorable. Works for me. Of course, that's largely because
> I took a long time off from posting last year.

6th if you rank by saved posts. Yeah I noticed a big hole
for you over much of the past year.

--
ABCGi ---- (abcgi@yahoo.com) ---- http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk
Fun RLs in rgrd that I have tested recently!
DoomRL - DwellerMobile - HWorld - AburaTan - DiabloRL
Heroic Adventure - Tower of Doom - Shuruppak - TheTombs

Sheepy

ABCGi wrote:
> 60th
> Ash Ellis + sheepy = 15 + 3
Nice to know that somebody here noticed. Paul hasn't seemed to have
caught on to my nym shift yet... The reason I keep my name in my sig is
so that people don't mistake me for The Sheep! Not that I've posted
enough on-topic to warrant a mistake like that.
;)

> erisdiscordia: 10 (2)
This is Erik Piper btw, not sure if this bumps up his score count
--
Ash Ellis

--Douglas Adams

sheepy wrote:
> ABCGi wrote:
>
>> 60th
>> Ash Ellis + sheepy = 15 + 3
>
> Nice to know that somebody here noticed. Paul hasn't seemed to have
> caught on to my nym shift yet... The reason I keep my name in my sig is
> so that people don't mistake me for The Sheep! Not that I've posted
> enough on-topic to warrant a mistake like that.
> ;)
>
>> erisdiscordia: 10 (2)
>
> This is Erik Piper btw, not sure if this bumps up his score count

Ah interesting... thanks... missed quite a few nym
shifts... can't think of a way to track it easily...

--

sheepy wrote:
> ABCGi wrote:
>
>> 60th
>> Ash Ellis + sheepy = 15 + 3
>
> Nice to know that somebody here noticed. Paul hasn't seemed to have
> caught on to my nym shift yet... The reason I keep my name in my sig is
> so that people don't mistake me for The Sheep! Not that I've posted
> enough on-topic to warrant a mistake like that.
> ;)

My name is Twisted One, and you haven't posted enough on-topic to
warrant keeping your 'net access IMO.