Rhode island scenery & USA Roads/UT

Hi,

anyone knows if the new Rhode Island scenery:
http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1241&

is compatible with Ultimate Terrain and/or USA roads?

thanks!
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

Talon

Completely compatible with USA roads from what I've seen. As well as with
all current AI traffic programs. Not sure about Ultimate Terrain however.

Paul

"Cole Turner" <remove.cole.turner@liwest.at.spambotprotection> wrote in
message news:8h9461ll103376qcmanpinndca7v52v5e4@4ax.com...

"Talon" wrote:

> Completely compatible with USA roads from what I've seen. As well as with
> all current AI traffic programs. Not sure about Ultimate Terrain however.

Their website says: "Fully compatible with any 'road', mesh, LWM/VTP and
landclass 3rd party products, provided they are accurately positionned."

The scenery looks awsome, cost ca. 40$.

Jan

Talon

The scenery is incredible. I have flown IRL into and out of KPVD both as a
pilot and passenger for the larger part of my life. This is as close as it
gets in the simulator at this point. Not to mention you also get two
additional airports in all their glory as well. It comes with Providence
(KPVD), Quonset State (KOQU) and North Central (KSFZ). Well woth the price
of admission IMHO.

Paul

"Talon" <paul.NOSPAMpearsonone@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message
> The scenery is incredible. I have flown IRL into and out of KPVD both as
> pilot and passenger for the larger part of my life. This is as close as
> it
> gets in the simulator at this point. Not to mention you also get two
> additional airports in all their glory as well. It comes with Providence
> (KPVD), Quonset State (KOQU) and North Central (KSFZ). Well woth the
> price
> of admission IMHO.
>
> Paul

How long would it take in a typical GA plane to fly between the three
airports which are included?

The flight from PVD to Quonset in a 172 is 3 to 5 minutes air time and
the flight to North Central is 8 to 10 tops. Don't forget, Rhode
Island isn't very big:)

Paul

"Stephen F." wrote:

> How long would it take in a typical GA plane to fly between the three
> airports which are included?

Days, if you are not confirm with navigation instruments :)

Sorry, I'm kidding, I actual don't know the right answer.

Jan

thanks, guys!

I ordered the thing - very nice indeed! no problems encountered!