Riddick punch combos on PC - how?

I'm thoroughly enjoying Chronicles of Riddick, I'm playing on normal
difficulty, and have

:::tiny spoiler:::

just gotten past killing Abott after killing Bam in Ringfight. I just
kept jabbing him with the shiv and backing off (x1000). I've read that
there are punch combos (uppercut, blocking and grabbing weapons, etc.)
if you have a controller - but what if you are using the keyboard and
mouse? I have inadvertantly used some combos by sheer luck, but since
there is no manual, and googling for Riddick punch combos only comes up
with Xbox controller instructions, I feel like I'm missing a big part of
the game.

What are the combos for mouse and keyboard?

Thanks,

-Tina

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:05:46 -0500, Tina Brown <tina@yahoo.com> wrote:

> just gotten past killing Abott after killing Bam in Ringfight. I just
>kept jabbing him with the shiv and backing off (x1000). I've read that
>there are punch combos (uppercut, blocking and grabbing weapons, etc.)
>if you have a controller - but what if you are using the keyboard and
>mouse? I have inadvertantly used some combos by sheer luck, but since
>there is no manual, and googling for Riddick punch combos only comes up
>with Xbox controller instructions, I feel like I'm missing a big part of
>the game.
>
>What are the combos for mouse and keyboard?
>
>Thanks,
>
>-Tina

Theyy are combination of using the left and right mouse button at the
same time. Not many different combo's. Just move back and forward and
punch worked for me.

In article <0l7p211pps49he4s6cfffb353gqinshvch@4ax.com>,
Connected <connected@somewhere.here> wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:05:46 -0500, Tina Brown <tina@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > just gotten past killing Abott after killing Bam in Ringfight. I just
> >kept jabbing him with the shiv and backing off (x1000). I've read that
> >there are punch combos (uppercut, blocking and grabbing weapons, etc.)
> >if you have a controller - but what if you are using the keyboard and
> >mouse? I have inadvertantly used some combos by sheer luck, but since
> >there is no manual, and googling for Riddick punch combos only comes up
> >with Xbox controller instructions, I feel like I'm missing a big part of
> >the game.
> >
> >What are the combos for mouse and keyboard?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >-Tina
>
> Theyy are combination of using the left and right mouse button at the
> same time. Not many different combo's. Just move back and forward and
> punch worked for me.

That's pretty much what I was doing, I was hoping for something a little
less "lucky".

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:00:56 -0500, Tina Brown <tina@yahoo.com> wrote:

>That's pretty much what I was doing, I was hoping for something a little
>less "lucky".

Get Mortal Combat then.

rms

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003

>I've read that
> there are punch combos (uppercut, blocking and grabbing weapons, etc.)
> if you have a controller - but what if you are using the keyboard and
> mouse?

The Alt-fire key is block. 'Combos' are most likely the Fire key and
direction keys pressed together, like, since the guards are all
right-handed, Left+Fire might be a good one to try for gun-grabbing.
Fighting is fairly easy even on Hard if you move back&forth up&down while
punching.

rms