Pleiades

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6160999269&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I thought the '88 Games upright built into a old poker game cabinet
with a countertop sitting inside the machine was bad...

But a Cyberball sit down converted into a dual-screen Cherry Master???
GHASTLY!!! Notice how jacked-up the control panels look, and that the
Cyberball instructions are still all over the thing.

Sad... truly sad.

Kyle S. :^(

Pleiades wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6160999269&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>
> I thought the '88 Games upright built into a old poker game cabinet
> with a countertop sitting inside the machine was bad...
>
> But a Cyberball sit down converted into a dual-screen Cherry Master???
> GHASTLY!!! Notice how jacked-up the control panels look, and that the
> Cyberball instructions are still all over the thing.
>
> Sad... truly sad.
>
> Kyle S. :^(

I think that is a Cybersled.

-Stephen

Cybersled, not Cyberball.

And i thought you had SKILLZ!

;-)

Brian

Pleiades

Whoops! Yep, I misstyped it... I knew it was a Cybersled, not a
Cyberball.

I still have mad conversion identifying skillz Brian, it's my typing
skills that are deteriorating as we speak!

Kyle S. :^)

Pleiades wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6160999269&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>
> I thought the '88 Games upright built into a old poker game cabinet
> with a countertop sitting inside the machine was bad...
>
> But a Cyberball sit down converted into a dual-screen Cherry Master???
> GHASTLY!!! Notice how jacked-up the control panels look, and that the
> Cyberball instructions are still all over the thing.
>
> Sad... truly sad.
>
> Kyle S. :^(

I'm impressed that someone even bothered to take the time to install
those buttons on the CP.

Matt

>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6160999269&
>> rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>>
>> I thought the '88 Games upright built into a old poker game cabinet
>> with a countertop sitting inside the machine was bad...
>>
>> But a Cyberball sit down converted into a dual-screen Cherry Master???
>> GHASTLY!!! Notice how jacked-up the control panels look, and that the
>> Cyberball instructions are still all over the thing.
>>
>> Sad... truly sad.
>>
>> Kyle S. :^(
>>

> I'm impressed that someone even bothered to take the time to install
> those buttons on the CP.
>
> Matt

But yet the seller doesn't have the time to punctuate his sentence well. I
hate those run-ons without punctuation! It just makes it more difficult to
read, IMO. :)

I loved the part where it said that the game was just built. Ummm, yeah.
Just built... Just converted maybe, but not just built. :)

Bill
I'll give credit that it is one UGLY conversion. Ugh!