right click

Hi
I want that my domain users should not right click my
computer and in menu manage button should be disabled.How
it is possible.Plz help.
Thanks in advance,

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Enable the "Disable Windows Explorer's default context menu" under User Configuration\Admin Templates\Windows Explorer

Restrict an access to the compmgmt.msc file and other snap-ins.