Right Here, Kujibuda

Since you're the guy who started this Holy War, Kujibuda, I'm reserving
this thread for just you and me.

I've got Moe, Larry and Curly over in the other thread, but all of a
sudden they're too scared to come out and play. Why don't you show them
how it's done right here, Ayatolla Kujibuda?

prof marvel

Prof Marvel wrote:
> Since you're the guy who started this Holy War Kujibuda, I'm reserving
> this thread for just you and me.

At least have the decency to spell my name right.

Mike KUJBIDA

Rich

"Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
> Since you're the guy who started this Holy War, Kujibuda, I'm reserving
> this thread for just you and me.
>
> I've got Moe, Larry and Curly over in the other thread, but all of a
> sudden they're too scared to come out and play. Why don't you show them
> how it's done right here, Ayatolla Kujibuda?
>
> prof marvel

Why not chill out prof marvel. I see over 100 users on this newsgroup
discussing items pertaining to rec.video.desktop fairly decently. Do you
really want to drag this out?

Rich

"Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
> Since you're the guy who started this Holy War, Kujibuda, I'm reserving
> this thread for just you and me.
>
> I've got Moe, Larry and Curly over in the other thread, but all of a
> sudden they're too scared to come out and play. Why don't you show them
> how it's done right here, Ayatolla Kujibuda?
>
> prof marvel

Well at least you are making your best effort to be congenial.

"Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
> Since you're the guy who started this Holy War, Kujibuda, I'm reserving
> this thread for just you and me.

No can do professor. Start and moderate your own NG to reserve threads.

nappy wrote:
> "Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>Since you're the guy who started this Holy War, Kujibuda, I'm reserving
>>this thread for just you and me.
>>

> No can do professor. Start and moderate your own NG to reserve threads.

Just wanted to give the guy some of his own medicine. I'll quit now that
I've shown he can dish it out but can't take it.

prof marvel

Mike:

The "green card" remark and the deliberate misspelling of your name
clearly indicates that in addition to his arogance, he is also an
ethnic/racial bigot!

He isn't worth anyone's time to continue to respond.