[SOLVED] Right mouse button randomly releases when being held down ?

Solution
Make and model of your mouse? How old is the mouse at this point? If the mouse is beyond it's warranty period and you're comfortable disassembling the peripheral, you can try and see if the right mouse switch might need replacement or that the plastic end that makes contact with the switch might have some dirt or debris.

Before you disassemble the mouse, it's best you mention the make and model of said mouse. If it's expendable and you have time on your hands then tearing it down might be a worthwhile option. Apart from time, you will also need to exercise patience.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your mouse? How old is the mouse at this point? If the mouse is beyond it's warranty period and you're comfortable disassembling the peripheral, you can try and see if the right mouse switch might need replacement or that the plastic end that makes contact with the switch might have some dirt or debris.

Before you disassemble the mouse, it's best you mention the make and model of said mouse. If it's expendable and you have time on your hands then tearing it down might be a worthwhile option. Apart from time, you will also need to exercise patience.

Solution

That was cool ngl

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022

Its made by some company called Zeus and there's no model on the mouse itself, it was given to me and i have no clue how old it is but some of the white markings are starting to fade off
Edit: deleted the last message bc I think its the mouse switches

Last edited: