Right speaker not working :(

Komike

Reputable
Jun 16, 2015
Model: Creative - Inspire S2
Problem: Right speaker not working

So first off, to explain, this is a problem i have had for quite a while but haven't really bothered trying to fix untill recently. The speaker system is a 2.1 system (i believe). And everything is working nicely except for the small right speaker. The subwoofer is working fine and so is the left speaker, but the right speaker only sends off this really soft sound. Not crackling, something different. I tried plugging the speakers who originally were connected to my computer into my iphone and played a song from my phone, and the excact same problem was present. The right speaker still wouldn't work. So i tried wiggling all the wires, but the right speaker was still not giving off any sound whatsoever. That is why i am at last resorting to asking at this forum, i am clueless as of now

Komike

Reputable
Jun 16, 2015
What i'd expect would be some connection being damaged somewhere inside of one of the speakers. What do you suggest i do? Should i open it up and try to fix it myself or just get a brand new pair. (I am kinda short on money :p)

Kenneth Dotsey

Prominent
Jul 22, 2017

Kenneth Dotsey

Prominent
Jul 22, 2017
I opened the trouble shooter unchecked any options such as enhancements and it took some clicking around but found the place to disable all enhancements right speaker woke right up relieved