Riotoro CR500 Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Case Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

berezini.2013

Prominent
Sep 25, 2017
if you look closely the bottom dust filers leave a huge gap between the case and the filter due to the "clips" being on an embossed plane. You say that they are effective, what proof do you have to make such claims? i don't see you using the case in real world situations and testing how dust is propelled and testing where dust settles and where it seeps into the case from. This whole thing is a bunch of advertisement and wild accusations.

BaRoMeTrIc

Honorable
Jan 30, 2017

Air takes the path of least resistance so the majority of the dust will be collected in the filter. but just like any hing dust will still make it's way through. I have a silverstone mammoth case for my server chassis and it still collects dust, albeit very minute.

stevenlynch

Contributing Writer
Editor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi, BEREZINI.2013

What we actually said is the filtration system is "...is basic but effective. The two removable filters on the bottom of the case will keep larger dust particles out of your system." We do flow testing on each chassis and we actually DO test in real world situations. As always, we appreciate your time, opinion and feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.