Riotoro Emerges With Ghostwriter Keyboards, New PSUs And Bifröst Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotroderx

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
Really wish companies would bring out more options when it comes to mechanical keyboards. Basically you have you pick from Red, Browns, blues! I know there most likely the most popular choices but at the same time are they most popular cause there pretty much the only choice for most people!. I personally love blacks and would like to try greens. Lack of offerings with such keys really makes it challenging to try anything other then the three

How does Riotoro figure that 199.99 for what is almost certainly a run of the mill 240mm AIO cooler is "wallet friendly"? Especially when you can get Corsair's best 280mm AIO for 118.00, Cooler masters Nepton 280mm for 139.99 and various 240mm coolers from a variety of manufacturers for 99.00 to about 120 bucks.

cliffro

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
How does Riotoro figure that 199.99 for what is almost certainly a run of the mill 240mm AIO cooler is "wallet friendly"? Especially when you can get Corsair's best 280mm AIO for 118.00, Cooler masters Nepton 280mm for 139.99 and various 240mm coolers from a variety of manufacturers for 99.00 to about 120 bucks.

Typo maybe?

From PCPer

Bifröst 240

240mm radiator deliver enhanced heat dissipation
Dual 120mm RIOTORO static pressure PWM fans for efficient cooling and low noise
New generation copper cold plate for improved heat transfer from CPU to water block
Long, flexible braided tubing for easy installation
Simple tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation
5-year warranty
Suggested retail price: $99.99 USD

ammaross

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
Can't wait for the almost-demanded AIO cooler roundup all these announcements will cause. Be interesting to see the Bifrost stacked up against existing ID Cooling, Corsair, etc coolers and some of the just-announced ones such as the EXllusion 280 and 360.

dstarr3

Distinguished
Really wish companies would bring out more options when it comes to mechanical keyboards. Basically you have you pick from Red, Browns, blues! I know there most likely the most popular choices but at the same time are they most popular cause there pretty much the only choice for most people!. I personally love blacks and would like to try greens. Lack of offerings with such keys really makes it challenging to try anything other then the three

Most other colors are proprietary to individual manufacturers. Pretty sure MX Green is Cooler Master's own switch. White is somebody else's. Black might not be proprietary. But by far, red/blue/brown are the most popular because they aren't proprietary to any manufacturer.

That would certainly make a lot more sense. At that price, they might even sell some of them.

THESITHLORD

Commendable
May 31, 2016
"wallet friendly"? $199.99 my ass Corsair's best 280mm AIO for 118.00, Cooler masters Nepton 280mm for 139.99 and various 240mm coolers from a variety of manufacturers for 99.00 to about 120 bucks. Riotoro is not going no where 2 MUCH MONEY WALLETORO bring does price down.

f-14

Distinguished
a sharpie marker of your color choice, masking tape and a ruler and a scissors or exactoknife fix that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.