News Riotoro Shocks CES by Expanding Into Gaming Monitor and Earbuds Market

PBme

Reputable
Dec 12, 2019
"SHOCKS!" Sum total of nobody was "Shocked". A PC parts company that few people have even heard of adds their brand to some 3rd party earbuds and monitors. Get making click-bait headlines but let's not get absurd.

Ke+

Jan 9, 2020
Way to go Riotoro!!! I have the CR500 and its a true beauty, very cool clean case I just love to product! The fact that a new brand is coming all out like this is pretty exacting! If their new products maintain the quality of what they already have out without a doubt in a few years. We will have more people that know alot about Riotoro instead of those that don´t.

Once again thumbs up for the brand! and keep the new products coming!

Reactions: Bettat
Riotoro makes some good PSUs, basing designs of of industry leaders like SeaSonic and Corsair.

My friends Enigma 850w 80+ Gold seems to be working well powering a 2080 super and 9900k, even though this PSU was only $85 which is way cheaper than a comparable model from another brand.

Riotoro has some ok looking cases aswell.

Glad to see they are in another market.

PBme

Reputable
Dec 12, 2019
It is a real shocker... usually gaming brands stick to the usual (cases, keyboards, mice) the basics... don’t be a hater.... it’s a young upcoming brand, let them grow and continue to disrupt all the market segments that need a heads up! RIOTOTO team keep it up! Great job on your quality products, don’t listen to haters and internet trolls...
I wasn't criticizing the company for releasing whatever products. Good for them for whatever they want to do. I was an still will criticism the absurd headline that CES was SHOCKED! It is interesting, at most, that a smaller tech company is releasing some other tech products. The clickbait headline from Tom's Hardware is what is absurd.

Jan 9, 2020
I love my Riotoro CR1080 case because my apartment is small and i can fit an ATX MoBo, powered by a RTX2080.... It caught my attention the post from Yingyang200 on what his friend said about Corsair doing unethical business practices in The Netherlands, funny enough since I was told the same by a friend, I live in Nordics and here the rumor is that Corsair threatened Gandalf Distribution AB, if they open Riotoro they would cut them including marketing funds, I guess they are SCARED of Riotoro because you can see they have passion for their products, Riotoro are DISRUPTING the market with cool products that perform great at the right price....... Again, in Europe we dont like when big companies try to monopolize the market, not allowing others to compete in a fair market, subsequently, benefiting end users with innovation and better prices.... not cool from a brand like Corsair, not fair to do that stuff to a company that is adding value to the industry as a whole and DISRUPT the Gaming Market.

I dont want to make this very long, but Riotoro you guys keep pushing and keep making cool products.

To Corsair on those unethical business practices, only because you guys dominate the market doesnt give you the right to bully other..... including extortion to their Distributors if they open with Riotoro or any other account , I will never support a company like Corsair, i really thought they would have much more class, and I am sure many more people will agree with me.