Status
Not open for further replies.

"RB" <rbig@bellsouth.nospam.net> wrote in message
news:MWXhc.71701$Lh2.56803@bignews1.bellsouth.net...
> Can I rip a DVD and capture the sound that way?

Yup.
cb

RB

Thanks. I tried my CDEX, but couldn't get it to work on the DVD. Probably
operator problem at this end.

Then, I tried something different, and was successful. I also have one of
those programs that record from your pc sound card. So, I just played the
movie, and then recorded the sound track section I wanted.

strider

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:53:09 -0500, "RB" <rbig@bellsouth.nospam.net>
wrote:

>Can I rip a DVD and capture the sound that way?

Yep. I use a program called 'DVD Audio Ripper' (how original) that
rips the audio-streams - select the 2 channel LPCM for best results -
from your dvd to harddisc. Works completely in the digital domain, so
no noise and hummmm form your soundcard.

Gerbert