[SOLVED] Ripping my hair out

Mar 27, 2020
So over the course of the past week, my gaming has been udder garbage. The games (literally over night) have went to being played on max settings to now only being playable on low settings. I should mention that immediately after the most recent update from windows 10, all this started happening, installed the update and boom, garbage city.

Things i have tried.
Monitored the heat levels, all are normal.
I have reinstalled all drivers, multiple times.
I have factory reset this thing twice (after the first reset things went back to normal, then over the course of two days went back to garbage)
I have cleaned and dusted the whole thing.
Voltage and clock speeds are good, which makes no sense to me because that would mean to me this thing should be running fine.
CPU is also performing great.
Ive checked the hard drive.
Power settings are performance.
Ive contacted support amd they told me to do everything ive already done.
Ive also reinstalled my O.S and updated BIOS.
I have over clocked, underclocked, i have both verbally and physically assaulted the computer, i dont know what to do anymore.

I should also mention these games arnt even that graphically intensive. I play R. U. S. E, civ 6, and strategy games to unwind from doing dad stuff all day. The computer is only about 8 months old and i built it myself and have had no issues until now.

ROG Strix b450f gaming
RX 560 GPU
Ryzen 5 2600 six core

Solution
Same things happend to me. I found that it may be multiple things but the most common is that your hard drive is slowing you down. If you have an HDD or an SSHD you may want to swap it out for an SSD. If you have an SSD then i don't know any other solutions

Guest610077

Commendable
Dec 15, 2019
Same things happend to me. I found that it may be multiple things but the most common is that your hard drive is slowing you down. If you have an HDD or an SSHD you may want to swap it out for an SSD. If you have an SSD then i don't know any other solutions

Solution