RIS Trouble

I've created a RIS image on a W2K server (In a home lab). I've been through
the step by step guide on microsoft site and everything is setup as it
should be.

I booted a client workstation with a RIS boot floppy, and it it was
allocated an
IP from the W2K server etc. After hitting F12, I'm faced with a black screen
with
OS Chooser V5.0. It stays here for a while then I'm faced with a blue screen
and
it seems to just hang there.

Any Ideas? Thanks

user

Splendid

I've seen that with a few machines on our network.

the problem was bad NIC hardware.