'Rise of the Tomb Raider' Set For Early 2016 PC Release, Holiday 2016 For PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

at what, a 10% discount? games need to be out for 6-9 monhts before you hope to see 50% or 75% off sales...

that said, wow did microsoft just crap away a large chunk of money for nothing or what?

at what, a 10% discount? games need to be out for 6-9 monhts before you hope to see 50% or 75% off sales...

that said, wow did microsoft just crap away a large chunk of money for nothing or what?

Whatever discount, it gives them time to fix it.

Is Tom's allowed to report any news on this game? I thought that other site had exclusive rights from the publisher. /j

Screw these guys, I won't bother with this title at all. I loved the last one, but this BS with MS getting it first is not ok at all with me.

I say as long as we get it who cares? Its not like a exclusive where only they get it which sucks.

Besides it means they will have time to improve and tweak the game for PC which is fine with me.

Puiucs

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
they destroyed any chances of making this tomb raider successful. why postpone the release for 1 year on the console that sells more than twice the amount of games for 3rd party developers.
it's one the most stupid deals square could have done

Larry Litmanen

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015
"Rise of the Tomb Raider" Steam summer sale material for sure

I honestly do not get why this Steam Summer sale myth still exists. Yes they do have it, but they offer TRASH. There are few good games, but 99% is not good games that you do not want, but simply TRASH.

Just because you can buy 10 games for $10 that does not mean you will enjoy any of them. Much like everything else is in life, you get what you pay for.

Larry Litmanen

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015
they destroyed any chances of making this tomb raider successful. why postpone the release for 1 year on the console that sells more than twice the amount of games for 3rd party developers.
it's one the most stupid deals square could have done

MS paid them, that's what console companies do, they want games that make their consoles more desirable.

I love Forza series, that's why i got XBONE.

bwohl

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2008
Agree with article, timing any release in conjunction with Fallout 4 is not a wise business move.....

bwohl

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2008
Agree with article, timing any release in conjunction with Fallout 4 is not a wise business move.....

Larry Litmanen

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015

Well Fall is the season when so many games come out, if it's not with Fallout it's with Black Opps, Halo 5, Forza, or other games.

Personally i will not buy either, i will go for Black Opps and i already preordered Forza

kingoftown

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2015
In my view, for once they should scrap console excusives, and make a PC exclusive, release it next year as planned with all proper testing, and make it a lesson for other games (Batman series, I am looking at you).

Status
Not open for further replies.