Riva Tuner ques

I installed Riva Tuner, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Can I use RT to set a particular clock
frequency on my 5600U card? If so,
how?
(Coolbits doesn't work, powerstrip has a
bad side effect).

Jeff B

Ryan

jeff b wrote:
> I installed Riva Tuner, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
> Can I use RT to set a particular clock
> frequency on my 5600U card? If so,
> how?
> (Coolbits doesn't work, powerstrip has a
> bad side effect).
>
> Jeff B

yes where it says Forceware installed there it says customize and then
click ont the picture of a graphics card. there is also low level ocing
but since you have an FX it wont work.

> yes where it says Forceware installed there it says customize and then
> click ont the picture of a graphics card.

Found it (thanks) but it doesn't work. It reverts back
to 'default' mem clock when I reboot, just like coolbits. Is there a
fix for this?
Is there any other way to OC besides powerstrip or RT?

Jeff B

TRENDING THREADS