Question Rival 600 or corsair ironclaw

johnupham8

Commendable
Jun 22, 2017
I'm using dragon war unicorn mouse right now, the mouse feel fine but the sensor is kinda suck. When aiming the sensor fell less acurate. So i want to replace it but i cant decide between the two.
My hand size is 19x10(palm grip)

Ironclaw because i like the shape that i think really fits my hand size for palm grip.
Rival 600 because the best mouse in terms of sensors uses two types, the shape looks comfortable, and three RGB zones.

I often play fps games like r6 siege, csgo, battlefield 4 so they should be feel comfortable and acurate.

PS: sorry for bad english(correct me if im wrong)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Have you tried them out? mice are something you use every day so it needs to be comfortable.

I don't know one of them but Steelseries make mice that keep going long after the drivers still work. I had a Sensei for 8 years and only replaced it recently with a 600 to get working drivers, mouse still worked.

it has 2 sensors but one if only really there to track lift off distance. I haven't had any problems with mine in that regard.

I haven't bothered playing with the weighting system, its heavy enough without them for me. Much better than Razer mice in that regard.

rgb is nice but when your hand is on mouse, you hardly notice it

johnupham8

Commendable
Jun 22, 2017
Have you tried them out? mice are something you use every day so it needs to be comfortable.

I don't know one of them but Steelseries make mice that keep going long after the drivers still work. I had a Sensei for 8 years and only replaced it recently with a 600 to get working drivers, mouse still worked.

it has 2 sensors but one if only really there to track lift off distance. I haven't had any problems with mine in that regard.

I haven't bothered playing with the weighting system, its heavy enough without them for me. Much better than Razer mice in that regard.

rgb is nice but when your hand is on mouse, you hardly notice it
I have never tried both mice, in my opinion the two mice are very comfortable in my hand
maybe I will buy both mice for sure

Colif

Win 11 Master
That is one answer I guess, I normally just get one and hope it was right choice. I did that once before, bought Razer mice and about 6 months later got the Steelseries sensei I mentioned already. Been with steelseries ever since and last year, almost bought another sensei to replace my last one as I just couldn't find a mouse that was better than it.

That was before I saw the rival was more or less identical shape, still had the ARM CPU built in to help it tracking at high speeds.

its your choice but you probably be happy with a rival.