Rivatuner Question

Ryan

Rivatuner will not let me do low level overclocking. I have a eVGA
GeForce FX 5700 Ultra. Any ideas are welcome.

Ryan

Ryan wrote:
> Rivatuner will not let me do low level overclocking. I have a eVGA
> GeForce FX 5700 Ultra. Any ideas are welcome.
o yeah and 56.72 drivers

Won't on my FX5950 either so i'm guessing you can only do driver level clock
adjustments...

"Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Rivatuner will not let me do low level overclocking. I have a eVGA
> GeForce FX 5700 Ultra. Any ideas are welcome.

Yep, I've had 2 different FX cards(5200 and 5900) and all I could ever do
was driver level OC.

empireAA wrote:
> Yep, I've had 2 different FX cards(5200 and 5900) and all I could ever do
> was driver level OC.
> "ntl: Victim" <ntl.victim@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>
>>Won't on my FX5950 either so i'm guessing you can only do driver level
>
> clock
>
>>adjustments...
>>

>>"Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Rivatuner will not let me do low level overclocking. I have a eVGA
>>>GeForce FX 5700 Ultra. Any ideas are welcome.

k thanks