RL-7300 Phonebook Question

Chris

Is there any way to add contacts to RL-7300 or 8200 without entering
them all manually? I thought Sprint had some sort of contact entry
application on the website...

chris

"chris" <chriscarlisletx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to add contacts to RL-7300 or 8200 without entering
> them all manually? I thought Sprint had some sort of contact entry
> application on the website...
>
> chris

There are three syncing programs on the market right now. Futuredial.com
offers SnapSync, Susteen.com offers Data Pilot, (both of these cost $$$) and
a beta program called BitPim. Do a search for that product.

You will also need a USB cable, which can be had at Radio Shack for $20 or
online for $10 to $15, plus shipping. If you order on line, make sure it's
from a reputable company.

Bob