RL Perkins AKA Craig McClure: 1962 - 2005

Expert

The man that you know as RL Perkins and the man that I know as my friend
passed today. Perkins real name was Craig McClure and he enjoyed a good
laugh. He enjoyed a good laugh even if it was at his own expense. I'm aware
of the fact that many of you may have not like "Perkins", but he was just
trying to have fun and trying to entertain others in the process.

It doesn't matter anyway. Craig was a wild man in person and lived life to
the fullest and I'm going miss him.

rusty@notavalidaddress.com wrote:
> The man that you know as RL Perkins and the man that I know as my friend
> passed today. Perkins real name was Craig McClure and he enjoyed a good
> laugh. He enjoyed a good laugh even if it was at his own expense. I'm aware
> of the fact that many of you may have not like "Perkins", but he was just
> trying to have fun and trying to entertain others in the process.
>
> It doesn't matter anyway. Craig was a wild man in person and lived life to
> the fullest and I'm going miss him.

Sad if true. I'll being seeing him after, hope he saves me a seat near
the fire. Heh shame he missed BF2 by just this much. Perhaps we could
change the server name to the "Perkins" server.
OC

marc

<rusty@notavalidaddress.com> wrote in message
> The man that you know as RL Perkins and the man that I know as my friend
> passed today. Perkins real name was Craig McClure and he enjoyed a good
> laugh. He enjoyed a good laugh even if it was at his own expense. I'm
> aware of the fact that many of you may have not like "Perkins", but he was
> just trying to have fun and trying to entertain others in the process.
>
> It doesn't matter anyway. Craig was a wild man in person and lived life to
> the fullest and I'm going miss him.

Again!?
LOL

wrote
>The man that you know as RL Perkins and the man that I know as my friend
>passed today. Perkins real name was Craig McClure and he enjoyed a good
>laugh. He enjoyed a good laugh even if it was at his own expense. I'm aware
>of the fact that many of you may have not like "Perkins", but he was just
>trying to have fun and trying to entertain others in the process.
>
>It doesn't matter anyway. Craig was a wild man in person and lived life to
>the fullest and I'm going miss him.

Could somebody please confirm that this was an April Fool's joke, I'd
hate to think that anything bad had happened to the mad fella...

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK

Villy Vonka wrote:
> wrote
>
>> The man that you know as RL Perkins and the man that I know as my friend
>> passed today. Perkins real name was Craig McClure and he enjoyed a good
>> laugh. He enjoyed a good laugh even if it was at his own expense. I'm
>> aware
>> of the fact that many of you may have not like "Perkins", but he was just
>> trying to have fun and trying to entertain others in the process.
>>
>> It doesn't matter anyway. Craig was a wild man in person and lived
>> life to
>> the fullest and I'm going miss him.
>

> Could somebody please confirm that this was an April Fool's joke, I'd
> hate to think that anything bad had happened to the mad fella...

Simple really, we find out he isn't dead we just keep acting as if he
is. Don't respond to his posts, and don't chat with him. Having declared
himself dead he must (for tax purposes) stay dead for the rest of the
year so Help old Perkins out.

"Old Chieftain" <OldChieftain@hotmailSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Villy Vonka wrote:
>> wrote
>>
>>> The man that you know as RL Perkins and the man that I know as my friend
>>> passed today. Perkins real name was Craig McClure and he enjoyed a good
>>> laugh. He enjoyed a good laugh even if it was at his own expense. I'm
>>> aware
>>> of the fact that many of you may have not like "Perkins", but he was
>>> just
>>> trying to have fun and trying to entertain others in the process.
>>>
>>> It doesn't matter anyway. Craig was a wild man in person and lived life
>>> the fullest and I'm going miss him.
>>

>> Could somebody please confirm that this was an April Fool's joke, I'd
>> hate to think that anything bad had happened to the mad fella...
>>
> Simple really, we find out he isn't dead we just keep acting as if he is.
> Don't respond to his posts, and don't chat with him. Having declared
> himself dead he must (for tax purposes) stay dead for the rest of the
> year so Help old Perkins out.

Yeah , sad if true. I haven't been around so muich,
but I remember back in the day and appreciated his humor
and willingness to sacrifice his status as a poster, player , and human -
all for a good laugh.

He was the same age as me and it makes me think twice about spawning as
infantry on maps with few med lockers.
Hopefully he just hasn't chosen a spawn point, but on the bright side , if
he has passed...
... there is NO lag in the afterlife.

I wish I had spent more time trying to get to know him as a player and
spiritually.
Nothing like an arty spotter in heaven.

-Phil C

In article <115ej8obq4a9fa4@news.supernews.com>, me@no.where says...
> I wish I had spent more time trying to get to know him as a player and
> spiritually.
> Nothing like an arty spotter in heaven.

Last thing i hear was "its a late April fools joke".
--
Best regards, flyace
Thou infectious beetle-headed death-token!

floyd

"Tiny Pat" <flyace@pi.be.NO> wrote in message
> In article <115ej8obq4a9fa4@news.supernews.com>, me@no.where says...
>> I wish I had spent more time trying to get to know him as a player and
>> spiritually.
>> Nothing like an arty spotter in heaven.
>
> Last thing i hear was "its a late April fools joke".
> --
> Best regards, flyace

I heard it was just a story to throw the feds off his trail. Seems that the
government revoked his parole (again) from the virtual homicide charge he
did time for in GA. IIRC, he accidentally TKed a team mate during a Quake
match and was charged with virtual homicide.

I bet he's down in Mexico sipping Pina Colonics right now!

"Floyd" <floydp@notavalidaddress.com> wrote in message

> I bet he's down in Mexico sipping Pina Colonics right now!

Colonics? Ewwwwwwwwww

[AGB] Creamy Goodness
www.agbgaming.com

Floyd wrote
>I heard it was just a story to throw the feds off his trail. Seems that the
>government revoked his parole (again) from the virtual homicide charge he
>did time for in GA. IIRC, he accidentally TKed a team mate during a Quake
>match and was charged with virtual homicide.
>
>I bet he's down in Mexico sipping Pina Colonics right now!

He probably is. Thanks Perk...erm "Floyd" ;)

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK

In article <2rQ8xhQkjEXCFwua@srobertson.net>, Villy@[127.0.0.1] says...
> He probably is. Thanks Perk...erm "Floyd" ;)

ROFLOL