[SOLVED] Rm1000x corsair cable type

mathiasd.hauge

Commendable
Nov 8, 2018
What cable type does the rm1000x psu have? Is it type 3 or 4? I dind't quite understand the corsair compatibility list. I need to buy a new 8-pin EPS12V and was wondering if i need a type 3 or 4 cable.

Solution
What cable type does the rm1000x psu have? Is it type 3 or 4? I dind't quite understand the corsair compatibility list. I need to buy a new 8-pin EPS12V and was wondering if i need a type 3 or 4 cable.
It doesn't matter for the EPS cable....it only matters for the 24 pin ATX cable.

Here is right from Corsairs website....

"The only difference between Type 3 and Type 4 cables is the pinout of the 24-pin ATX cable; all other cables (SATA, PCIe, etc) are the same. "
It doesn't matter for the EPS cable....it only matters for the 24 pin ATX cable.

Here is right from Corsairs website....

"The only difference between Type 3 and Type 4 cables is the pinout of the 24-pin ATX cable; all other cables (SATA, PCIe, etc) are the same. "

Solution

TRENDING THREADS