RMAing GPU to Newegg will they screw me over?

curlyman

Reputable
Jun 14, 2015
imI am going to rma my MSI gtx 970 because it came scratched out of the box. I've heard stories that they will make it even worse and deny it and send it back. So I would really like some help on this.

Solution

Hi curlyman,

I understand that you have some concerns in returning a graphics card to us because it came scratched out of the box. Please rest assured knowing that we are aware that sometimes new products are delivered to you with concealed damage. In those circumstances we gladly will issue a return for a refund or replacement depending on the return policy that applies to the graphics card.

Please contact our Customer Service at 800-390-1119 and they'll happily get you squared away. If you have further questions feel free to...

cwescrab

Honorable
Feb 13, 2014
I don't know but they were terrible to deal with when I had to. Amazon customer service was so much better. It's crazy because newegg use to have the best customer service, now they are terrible. I refuse to buy from them.

curlyman

Reputable
Jun 14, 2015

What did they do to you?

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013

Hi curlyman,

I understand that you have some concerns in returning a graphics card to us because it came scratched out of the box. Please rest assured knowing that we are aware that sometimes new products are delivered to you with concealed damage. In those circumstances we gladly will issue a return for a refund or replacement depending on the return policy that applies to the graphics card.

Please contact our Customer Service at 800-390-1119 and they'll happily get you squared away. If you have further questions feel free to email us at wecare@newegg.com as well. We look forward to talking with you soon.

Kind Regards,

Eugene

Solution