rndll32.exe is not a valid Win32 application

I get this error message whenever I try to change program settings or
add/delete programs. I'll send a free personal piece of (good) art to anyone
who can help me.

Denese

This is a parasite/worm embedded file. You should remove it. Go to "Start"
, "Run" and type in "msconfig". It will show you a list of the startup
applications, just untick the box for rundll32.