ROBLOX AND CHROME LAGGING HARD since last week! HELP ME!

rockmet

Prominent
Mar 16, 2017
Roblox and Chrome lagging hard since the last week. Its a Laptop running well over 2 years with excellent performance.NO virus detected by Malwarebytes and Kaspersky. Half storage is empty. Really need help :(

Laptop-Lenovo Yoga Pro 3

By my side, I think the issue is not related with my laptop but windows as it was working really well with 60+ fps.Struggling to record. Help.

Solution
I don't play Roblox, have you tried to resinstall? Sometimes deleting the games data files and reinstalling them via programs and features helps the problem.

Slow Pri

Respectable
Feb 29, 2016
Google Chrome released an update the other day. I'd try updating the browser as well as making sure that there no stupid programs running in the background. I'd also run a virus scan in case.

To update Chrome go to the 3 dots in the right corner under the X (top right corner of the screen) and go to settings - About Google Chrome -- than there will be a update button.

Maybe even reset the browser too, or run CCleaner.

rockmet

Prominent
Mar 16, 2017
Tried resetting, and there is no virus, even with a full scan, Chrome fully updated. Need further help. Also the weird thing I find is that when the laptop was working fine, I recorded a game and when I sat to play games the next hour, It started lagging.