Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2021
I've had this issue for 2 years already thinking it will go away by itself. but no.
I've been trying everything but nothing really worked. I tried getting a fps-unlocker which even
worked in certain games, But most big and good games wont work. I noticed it's a problem with the GPU usage.
Usually it should be higher than 70%, but in those games, that i was talking about, it's only at 20-30% and it causes
severe frame drops and makes it sometimes unplayable.
I have yet no idea what causes it. i thought maybe about buying a new CPU, but im not sure if it would do anything.

My Specs:
RX 580 8GB
Ryzen 5 1600 3.80Ghz OC
16 GB RAM 3000Mhz

Ralston18

Titan
OS?

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition? Heavy use for gaming, video editing, bit-mining....?

= = = =

What you can do:

Reinstall Roblox - current installation could be buggy and/or corrupted.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, or even informational events that may have been captured when the frame drops occurred.

Use Task Manager and Resource Monitor (use both but only one at at time) to observe system performance while playing Roblox. You may spot some other changes that correspond with the frame drops.

= = = =

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Inspect for signs of damage: swollen components, bare conductor showing, melted insulation, blackened or browned components, pinched or kinked wires.

Overall, my thought is that the PSU is a prime suspect especially if your are overclocking.

PSU may be prematurely nearing its' designed in EOL (End of Life) and starting to falter and fail.

Jul 16, 2021
It’s all running on windows 10.

PSU: Be quiet ATX 400W System Power 9 BN245
I have it for 1 and a half year actually. But I think it should be pretty fine since other games run pretty fine. I mainly use the computer for gaming and sometimes for video editing.

Sep 17, 2021
ok, it's because ROBLOX USE CPU WHEN RENDERING, INSTEAD GPU, so I recommend you to change the CPU. You can see CPU usage is about 90%(for my computer) when you open Roblox, but GPU doesn't do any works.. so this means Ryzen Threadripper users have THE BEST performance in roblox

Status
Not open for further replies.