Question Roblox keeps randomly freezing on high end pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2023
Hello ! For some odd reason, roblox keeps freezing and unfreezing randomly whenever I try to play it, doesn't matter what game, and it doesn't seem to be happening at a specific time interval either. The freeze time can also be longer or shorter. What's weird is that the microsoft store version works perfectly fine, I'm having this issue only regarding the browser version (the one you download from their website). I tried reinstalling the game but to no avail. This hasn't happened in the past either, and I was using the same specs before as well. I'm using a rtx 3080 as gpu, amd ryzen 9 5900x 12 core as cpu and I've got 32gb of ram. Any help please ?

D

Deleted member 2731765

Try using some other supported browser. Is the browser fully up-to-date ? If using CHROME, make sure Hardware Acceleration is on. Delete any temporary internet files (also referred to as "cache") and cookies for the major PC web browsers.

Browser Add-Ons can also cause several issues, and in particular, Ad-blockers can stop Roblox from fully loading. So disable any third party Add-Ons for your web browser, also known as "Extensions" or "Plugins" depending on your browser of choice.

Are you using wired connection, or wireless ? Try switching between them if using both.

Status
Not open for further replies.