bkxaustin

Reputable
Nov 4, 2014
Hey guys, recently I started having an issue with my PC. When im playing games sometimes my audio gets screwed up during the game, discord voice gets robotic also the sound from the game gets choppy/weird noises.The games seems to be laggy a bit once the lag is over the audio goes back to normal. This has happened while playing apex legends, and r6 siege. I was wondering if anyone had this issue before, or knows some solutions to this? Thanks.

bkxaustin

Reputable
Nov 4, 2014
Hello, thanks for telling me about this program. I tested it once for almost 2 hours, ran it while playing games. I didnt have any noticeable sound issues. Here is what I got from it
View: https://imgur.com/a/Nxzor7M

I disabled wlan adapter that I wasnt using, and turned off cpu throttling for now. I plan to do another test tonight after my pcs been on for awhile and see if it says anything new. Im confused on how to find the driver that is executing for too long.

bkxaustin

Reputable
Nov 4, 2014
After updating drivers the crackling still happens, any other fixes to this? my cpu temperature sits at 58 degrees Celsius when this does happen. So i dont think overheating is an issue

D

Deleted member 217926

Download the newest ethernet driver and save it somewhere. Then uninstall your ethernet adapter and drivers via Device Manager. Then try installing the driver.

D

Deleted member 217926

I'm at a loss now. Most of what I see is threads asking about how to fix the wdf01000.sys latency and very few answers. This makes some sense:

"Minutes after submitting my post, I edited my power plan settings to the following:

• Disabled USB settings > USB selective suspend settings > Plugged in: Disabled.
  • Turn off PCI Express > Link State Power Management > Plugged in: Off."
From here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10/41a8fbac-3c87-4b45-965d-9d6607f91ad9

Refreshing or completely reinstalling Windows could potentially fix it. Or not. What are your complete system specs?

D

Deleted member 217926

Hey, sorry I haven't replied before now but notifications have been screwy after the forum transition. Still doing it after a reinstall huh? Did you try the other fixes to the power plan? I'm at a loss. I'm going to ask someone who might be able to help you more to weigh in.