Roccat Announces New Illuminated Gaming Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixdegree

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
Nice. Now make a durable mouse for once.

Rainbow led and millions DPI are nice, but please make a mouse that didn't double click or gone haywire with its sensor after a year of usage.

artemisclydefrog

Honorable
Apr 27, 2012
More lights? Can this fad just die already. The main complaint I see on mice is the placement of the side buttons. Either too far forward, or back, or low or high. Make a mouse that can relocate these buttons to where it is comfortable. And obviously, make it possible to disable acceleration.

innocent bystander

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
God! Please! No more light pollution...

I had to cover all the super bright LED's on my tower with electrical tape as it is just to make the experience of using my computer bearable.

I'm not in Christmas mood 363 days a year. I buy and decorate a tree for the other two. No more bloody LED's! :)

IB

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]sixdegree[/nom]Nice. Now make a durable mouse for once. Rainbow led and millions DPI are nice, but please make a mouse that didn't double click or gone haywire with its sensor after a year of usage.[/citation]

Or whose paint job goes bad after 2-4 years of usage.

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Savu - Alright.
Kova - GOD TIER.
Kova+ - Meh.
Pyra - Alright.
Kone - Meh.
Kone+ - Crap.
Kone Pure - Meh.
Kone XTD - Meh.
Lua - Alright.

I'll still stay with my GODLIKE Kova, thank you very much.

G

-Hey watch out, a new "illuminated" mouse
-Ohh my eyes!! it burns!! it burns!!
Ahaahga.. *gets blind

Sincerely, INOALP
(International Organization Against Light Pollution)

G

Will they break after 6 months due to an obvious design fault, which of course is not covered by warranty? Wouldn't touch anything ROCCAT again if you paid me.

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012

Well, at least it's "5"...but, in my opinion (based from personal experience of dealing with those...as always), really good "R.A.T."s only start from "7" and higher ("9" and etc).
"3" is absolute crap and "5" just "meh", only "7" and "9" are really worth buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.