Roccat Enters US Market With Hot PC Gaming Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Homestory Cup IV probably was partly responsible for this happening.

nateO10

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
I actually like the layout of the keyboard and almost got one but wasn't available in any store in Canada. It uses the the same rubber dome keyboard as the logitech g19 which i got instead. I would love roccat to come up with cherry blue switches keyboard :D

apercu

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
Interesting design with the 3 keys below the space bar. Never seen that before... nice place though for programmable buttons/macros.

hectorbob

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012
I love the Roccat headset. Well built. Wish they would have come to the states sooner I had to get mine from GB....

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
the headset to write off as a joke. If you cannot compete with headphones alone, as in the Sennheiser or other such companies as similar price it's not worth it. I prefer Sennheiser headphones with a clip on microphone, or the setup I have where I have a blue yeti right next to me.

The mouse,I definitely would buy that online. I want to feel it in my hand first. But at the same time I really doubt any mouse is ever going to come close to usefulness of the razor naga I have. I don't even use it for gaming, I have it set up for the Internet. It's really hard to be usefulness there.

The keyboard,I don't care for design but it's not a dealbreaker. What is the dealbreaker is that it's not use mechanical keys, or at least they're not saying it's easy mechanical keys. I've been looking for a new keyboard for the last two years, Ana came over $100 for the one with mechanical keys. So I'll stick to my $30 keyboard that came with the computer's six or eight years ago, I forget how old the damn thing is, but it gets the job done.

Retaliator

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2011
These do look interesting and I am in the market for a new keyboard to replace my still awesome Razer Tarantula however I do want a Mechanical Keyboard for my upgrade. The mouse looks nice however I have a 4g Mamba so no need for an upgrade their. I do need a new set of headphones as my now very old Barracuda headset is getting worn out, I wonder how good the quality is, Tho its good to see some new gaming options available. :)

yanjustin98

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012
Would be interesting to see the price on these things. Should be able to compete in all categories. Don't know if I'm gonna stick with Logitech and their G9x and gaming keyboard. Let's see about the headphones. Not as excited about that as the mouse and keyboard.

zakaron

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
Looks like quality built products. I like the idea of an interconnected mouse & keyboard set. My only complaint is the Backslash key is in the wrong spot. It *should* be between Enter and Backspace (IMO). At least they didn't put it up by Backspace and make Backspace a small key. I really hate that, because I like to easily correct my mistakes!

okcomputer360

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2011
[citation][nom]Retaliator[/nom]These do look interesting and I am in the market for a new keyboard to replace my still awesome Razer Tarantula however I do want a Mechanical Keyboard for my upgrade. The mouse looks nice however I have a 4g Mamba so no need for an upgrade their. I do need a new set of headphones as my now very old Barracuda headset is getting worn out, I wonder how good the quality is, Tho its good to see some new gaming options available.[/citation]

I made a post about getting a new keyboard about 2 weeks ago, I settled in a logitech G10 for 70 bucks, meet my feature needs.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126087&Tpk=logitech%20g110%20keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.