rock piercers can swim?

I have a very good game going right now. When I reached Medusa's level I
discovered there's a small gray p in the water. I waited a moment and saw
that it was swimming through the water!

Rock moles swim?

David Corbett wrote:

> You mean rock *piercers*, I assume. They don't swim, but cling to the

> ceiling.

Wow, when that thing drops down to surprise someone, it's in for a
surprise itself....

- John H.

Haakon Studebaker wrote:
> I have a very good game going right now. When I reached Medusa's level I
> discovered there's a small gray p in the water. I waited a moment and saw
> that it was swimming through the water!
>
> Rock moles swim?

Don't know. The monster table does not list these as swimmers. The only
swimming rodent is the woodchuck (and I never met a woodchuck in game).

Janis

In article <d3cja6$6l3$1@online.de>,
Janis Papanagnou <Janis_Papanagnou@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Haakon Studebaker wrote:
> > I have a very good game going right now. When I reached Medusa's level I
> > discovered there's a small gray p in the water. I waited a moment and saw
> > that it was swimming through the water!
> >
> > Rock moles swim?
>
> Don't know. The monster table does not list these as swimmers. The only
> swimming rodent is the woodchuck (and I never met a woodchuck in game).

I've met sharks on land doing a bit more than just the thrashing around
one might expect. And it didn't even leave any candy when I offed it.

There's nothing quite like the joy of first hearing an Alvin & the Chipmunks
cover of Pink Floyd's "The Final Cut." "Not Now John" is especially sublime.

Gregory Weston wrote:
<snip>
> I've met sharks on land doing a bit more than just the thrashing
around
> one might expect. And it didn't even leave any candy when I offed it.

Hm, did you try to #chat? That's a possibility for endless YAFM if
they haven't already impremented it...

-K

In article <1113219428.755735.272800@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"Kremti" <kremti@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gregory Weston wrote:
> <snip>
> > I've met sharks on land doing a bit more than just the thrashing
> around
> > one might expect. And it didn't even leave any candy when I offed it.

> Hm, did you try to #chat? That's a possibility for endless YAFM if
> they haven't already impremented it...

Blast, I didn't think to try.