Question Rocket League black screen / flashing when launched ?

Dec 7, 2022
when ever I launch my rocket league through steam it loads up the main menu but then it proceeds to black screen both my monitors. my main pops up HDR on every now and then when I alt tab or ctrl alt delete to force close the game. I'm not really able to do anything from my side. as the in game problem i notice that i get to the main menu but none of the tabs for in game shows up play/ stats/options/ etc. I've tried messing around with the properties and a few other things uninstalling and so on the web but I'm not getting it. rocket league also had an update yesterday.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2022
update; still have not accomplished anything. I unplugged my second monitor just to see and the black screening stops. but as for the in game stuff there is still nothing there

Dec 7, 2022
I'm playing solo so I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with it/ plus everything was working before the update. it all revolves around that. as for my monitor I have my old hand me down and an ASUS couldn't tell u all the details. b8t known of that should matter anyways seeing i was playing two days ago