OblivionsEdge

Prominent
Apr 22, 2020
I'm trying to get some space on my SSD so that windows will stop moaning about there being no space left to do anything (in fairness the 120Gb SSD has about 1.5Gb remaining). I've downloaded WinDirStat to try and sus out where all the space is being used, and on of the largest single cells of the map is a file folder call 'CookedPCConsole'. I've looked through the folder at the contents and looked online and have determined that it is or was being used by Rocket League through steam (install directory is: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\downloading\252950\TAGame\CookedPCConsole').

However, Rocket League is currently installed to my secondary D drive, and not my main C drive. I want to create more storage but I don't want to corrupt my Rocket League at all. So is it safe to delete? Or is it still being used?

Any help greatly appreciated :)

kanewolf

Titan
I'm trying to get some space on my SSD so that windows will stop moaning about there being no space left to do anything (in fairness the 120Gb SSD has about 1.5Gb remaining). I've downloaded WinDirStat to try and sus out where all the space is being used, and on of the largest single cells of the map is a file folder call 'CookedPCConsole'. I've looked through the folder at the contents and looked online and have determined that it is or was being used by Rocket League through steam (install directory is: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\downloading\252950\TAGame\CookedPCConsole').

However, Rocket League is currently installed to my secondary D drive, and not my main C drive. I want to create more storage but I don't want to corrupt my Rocket League at all. So is it safe to delete? Or is it still being used?

Any help greatly appreciated :)
Are the dates on the files old or new ?