Jan 15, 2020
Last night, I went to go say goodnight to some friends on my computer, but when i turned it on, right after windows startup, the fans got louder and the screen went black.

I tried again, and it did it once again. I didn't think much of it, so i went to bed. When i got home from school the next day, it wouldnt post AT ALL. The LED was originally yellow, so i checked online to see that it showed an issue with my ram. I replaced my ram and that was that. I restarted then saw that it was a white LED. I checked online once agin to find a solution but to no avail.

I know this is a gpu issue, but im unsure as to how to fix it. I did try all the usual solutions, i pulled out all USB devices, then reinstalled my GPU.

My specs are:

Gpu: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1060 6gb
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 1700
MoBo: asus rog strix b350-f gaming
ssd: NVMe SSD 960 EVO
Hdd: Seagate Barracuda 2 tb
Case: Rosewill Cullinan MX Series
Ram: G.Skill Flare X AMD compatable DDR4 8Gx2

Edit:If you need pictures for whatever reason i can post them.

Solution
This issue was fixed, it was just an issue with how i seated the GPU. Make sure the gpu snaps in place and cant jiggle for anyone who may have this issue later.
Jan 15, 2020
This issue was fixed, it was just an issue with how i seated the GPU. Make sure the gpu snaps in place and cant jiggle for anyone who may have this issue later.

Solution