Question ROG claymore TAB problem

saarxee

Distinguished
May 4, 2013
the TAB key dont working on this keyboard..

This problem has existed since the keyboard is new and I have it 2 months..

Maybe it was caused because I update the firmware When I buy it?

and I dont like this keyboard. This keyboard looks simple and without features.. I buy it for 200$.. and I think another keyboard like HyperX alloy elite was better and more beautiful..

Sell it maybe?

Or it was a good keyboard..?

If it's broken within months (especially from the start), call support and RMA it. Interesting how you bought a 200 dollar keyboard without even liking it and it being broken from the moment you got it (and never actually doing anything about it). That being said, try to get your money back if that's possible. That'll always get you more money back than selling a broken keyboard second hand.

Looks simple and without features? What features are missing exactly? From reading the specs, I don't see anything missing from it that you would want. Looking simple is actually something that a lot of people like. But as above it's very odd that you bought this when you did not like it from reading the specs and seeing it how it looked, and did not contact support for the key issue. Up to you if you want to return it, just odd that you bought it in the first place if you did not like it.

World's first RGB mechanical gaming keyboard with a detachable numpad, Aura Sync and Cherry MX RGB switches
  • Individually-backlit keys with Aura Sync RGB LED technology for unlimited personalization options
  • Fully programmable keys with on the fly macro recording
  • 100% anti-ghosting with N-key rollover (NKRO) technology
  • Hotkeys for fan speed, lighting and overclocking controls when paired with an ASUS ROG motherboard
  • Onboard memory to save profiles on the go and intuitive ROG Armoury for lighting, key, and stats settings
  • Durable aluminum construction with intricate Mayan-inspired detailing