Question Rog CrossHair Vii Hero

TheRealAbe14

Commendable
May 26, 2020
Hey I recently bought a few new part for a build: Ryzen 7 3800x, Rog CrossHair Vii hero(non-wifi), and tridentZ 3600MHZ ram. Everything works but when plugged in my Ethernet cord I am getting like 4 MB's down. My old ASRock motherboard with a 1600 ryzen was getting like 100 down. I've tested it with steam and I get upwards of 40 MBs down there and I watch and stream from discord with no problems. No connection issues with games. Just with FireFox, Google chrome, and Internet explorer do I have like 4 down. I've tried the cord with my laptop and it hits the 100 down. Also tried and a cheap wireless adapter and I was able to hit 50 down with it.

Hey I recently bought a few new part for a build: Ryzen 7 3800x, Rog CrossHair Vii hero(non-wifi), and tridentZ 3600MHZ ram. Everything works but when plugged in my Ethernet cord I am getting like 4 MB's down. My old ASRock motherboard with a 1600 ryzen was getting like 100 down. I've tested it with steam and I get upwards of 40 MBs down there and I watch and stream from discord with no problems. No connection issues with games. Just with FireFox, Google chrome, and Internet explorer do I have like 4 down. I've tried the cord with my laptop and it hits the 100 down. Also tried and a cheap wireless adapter and I was able to hit 50 down with it.
It has Intel network chip, did you install newest drivers ?