Question ROG Laptop not charging even though no issue with battery

pcloverbutnomoney

Prominent
Nov 15, 2020
When I boot the laptop it shows 0% plugged in only like below image
x3MR84.jpg

It is like this for a week now after I started using this laptop. This laptop has not been powered on for like a month. Here is the battery report from windows.
KW5vGn.jpg

Do you guys think it could be BIOS related issue since the battery connection and everything in the board looks clean and nice also the charger has no dust in it. I remember years ago I had faced a similar issue with the TUF laptop but that issue went without doing anything in few months (maybe after some updates in BIOS or something I don't know). I tried all those calibration troubleshooting steps and non of them worked. It's not a driver issue I guess because I left the charger in it over the night after shutting down and it didn't charge at all so no windows issues for sure.

SoumithCS

Reputable
Oct 6, 2020
I would suggest you to consult Asus support and let them diagnose any issue with laptop charger port or battery. Because any unauthorized modifications can lead to void of warranty, Please contact asus support they will take the care of the rest

pcloverbutnomoney

Prominent
Nov 15, 2020
I would suggest you to consult Asus support and let them diagnose any issue with laptop charger port or battery. Because any unauthorized modifications can lead to void of warranty, Please contact asus support they will take the care of the rest

The warranty expired tho. it's not a new laptop but also not that much of a used laptop. It's been used very rarely.