[SOLVED] Rog Strix 3060Ti wont light up after trying to get apps to change its color.

Apr 26, 2020
I tried to get Aura SDK to change the colors then it couldn't detect the GPU then I found out it's better to just use Armory Crate and it detected my GPU and RGB ram but it didn't light up my GPU even though it lighted up my ram I don't know what to do how do I fix this?

Solution
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Speaking of motherboard, what is the make and model of the unit? Make and model of your PSU as well? You should also see which OS version you're on at the time of writing.

Lutfij

Titan
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Speaking of motherboard, what is the make and model of the unit? Make and model of your PSU as well? You should also see which OS version you're on at the time of writing.

Reactions: MarcusB31
Solution
Jan 8, 2021
I tried to get Aura SDK to change the colors then it couldn't detect the GPU then I found out it's better to just use Armory Crate and it detected my GPU and RGB ram but it didn't light up my GPU even though it lighted up my ram I don't know what to do how do I fix this?
Just reset card to factory settings.....plenty of you tube videos showing how

Apr 26, 2020
I have a gigabyte x570 aorus elite wifi and with a 750 watt gold certified leadex psu with a ryzen 5 3600